JH Audio Angie (Free Ear Impressions)
The third offering in the “Siren Series” is aptly named after the Rolling Stones song “Angie”. Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and recorded in November and December 1972, "Angie" is an acoustic-guitar-driven ballad, which tells of the end of a romance. Richards, who wrote almost all the music and lyrics for the song, claimed in his autobiography that the name Angie was a pseudonym for heroin, and that the song was about his attempt to quit using it while detoxing in Switzerland.
The audio signature is reference quality with the same 4th order crossover network as Layla. Angie's dual low, dual mid and quad high configuration gives a very accurate representation of whatever source it has to reproduce. Designed for optimum top-end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10hz to 5khz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion. Bass response is perfectly flat when attenuated or up to +10 db of bass boost at 60hz when boosted.
Design Features: Utilising the Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide the JH Audio Angies 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver through triple bore channels. Each Angie is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. JH Audio Angies feature; Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side. Thay have Variable bass output, adjustable from the cable; allowing the user control the low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10Hz to 100 Hz.). Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH Angie offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
- Drivers: 8. Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Impedance: 20 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 4-pin cable connection, with Machined Aluminium Locking Collar
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized Carrying Case, Screw Driver used to adjust the variable bass, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question