Built to the same exacting standards as all Elite Series ES musicians’ monitors, the ES10 offers Westone performance and sound at an affordable price for musicians on a budget. The ES10 in ear monitor provides incredibly high sound quality from a single driver and 25 dB of ambient noise reduction.
- The pinnacle of professional in-ear monitoring solutions
- Micro balanced armature driver design
- Fully custom fit with customizable looks
Ideal for: On-Stage Monitoring, Personal Listening, Field Recording, Emerging Artists
Westone Custom-Fit Technology: Fully custom earpieces are cast, sculpted, and polished by hand from actual impressions of your ears, resulting in the best fit and acoustic seal possible.
Balanced Armature: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Flex Canal: A body temperature-reactive, semisoft earpiece canal additive that stays firm at room temperature for ease of insertion and then softens at body temperature, allowing increased comfort and acoustic seal for incredible noise isolation.
Cold Pour Acrylic: Earpiece housings are cold-poured in acrylic for a thicker, more resilient acoustic enclosure. Expect increased durability, a more controlled response, and a lustrous appearance from this Westone technology.
EPIC Replaceable Cable: Westone’s robust EPIC cable is constructed of bifurcated, high- flex, ultra-low resistance tinsel wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise.
Design Features: Single-Driver Balanced Armature Technology for full frequency range.
- Drivers: 1. Full range Single
- Crossover: 0
- Isolation: 25 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 25 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Cable: EPIC replaceable cable 52” / 132 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, Oto-Ease, user’s manual.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with Westone directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question