The ultimate in-ear monitor for the on-stage musician, the ES60 features six masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers in each earphone and a multistage crossover. The end result is unrivaled sonic purity. The ES 60 represents the culmination of everything Westone have learned about in-ear monitor technology since they brought their first custom monitors to market in 1996. Designed for the professional musician or music enthusiast, the Westone proprietary flex-canal gives the user the most comfortable in-ear monitor on the market today.
- Unrivaled sonic purity, detail, and balance
- 6-driver design
- Full custom fit withcustomizable looks
Ideal for: On-Stage Monitoring, Home or Studio Recording, Audiophiles
Westone Custom-Fit Technology: Fully custom earpieces are cast, sculpted, and polished by hand from actual impressions of your ears, resulting in the best fit and acoustic seal possible.
Balanced Armature: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Flex Canal: A body temperature-reactive, semisoft earpiece canal additive that stays firm at room temperature for ease of insertion and then softens at body temperature, allowing increased comfort and acoustic seal for incredible noise isolation.
Cold Pour Acrylic: Earpiece housings are cold-poured in acrylic for a thicker, more resilient acoustic enclosure. Expect increased durability, a more controlled response, and a lustrous appearance from this Westone technology.
Dual Bore: With Westone’s Dual Bore technology, high and low frequency sound components are channeled through separate passages in the sound port and sum within your ear canal instead of the earpiece. The result is a more convincing transition between frequency ranges and is audibly more natural.
EPIC Replaceable Cable: Westone’s robust EPIC cable is constructed of bifurcated, high- flex, ultra-low resistance tinsel wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise.
Design Features: 3-Way Crossover: Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be separately routed to each micro driver. Each driver is optimized for a particular frequency range delivering to you a balanced, dynamic sound. Six-Driver Balanced Armature Technology: Uses 2 bass, 2 mid-range and 2 high frequency drivers for the most accurate reproduction in a custom in-ear monitor.
- Drivers: 6. Dual Low, Dual Mid, Dual High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Isolation: 25 dB
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 46 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Cable: EPIC replaceable cable 52” / 132 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
Includes: Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, Oto-Ease, user’s manual.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We need your ear impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with Westone directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order.
2. IEM Selection. Select the In Ear Monitor you want. We are more than happy to advise you on this decision. If you only take vocal and acoustic guitar in your mix there is no need to have an IEM with 6 drivers. Of course if you like a lot of low end in your mix then a single driver IEM is not advised. Please do call so that we can discuss your various options.
3. Colour and Design. Review the colour chart and decide which colour you would like. It is possible to have a different colour on each side. Non standard colours and art designs are an additional cost. Please contact us if you would like Custom Artwork.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
You can place your entire order online by completing the sections on the product page. Most importantly, we are available to answer any queries so please feel free to contact us.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question