Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Remastered (Free Ear Impressions)
Features: The Ultimate Ears Reference Remastered Monitors are the second collaboration with the engineers from Capitol Studios and are a combination of the Ultimate Ears pro audio sound along with a flat frequency response curve that has been developed & tuned in collaboration with the historic and widely respected Capitol Studios engineering team. Inside each Custom In-Ear Reference Monitor you'll find three proprietary balanced armatures with multiple passive crossover points and triple bore sound channels. The Ultimate Ears Reference Remastered Monitors allow the user to record, mix and master anywhere, anytime because they provide up to -26 dB of noise isolation. Once the product is inserted in the user’s ears, the user is always in the “sweet spot” no matter where they are. This is because the music is being reproduced and delivered directly from the source into one’s ears. Since they are noise isolating, there is no need to be concerned with environmental acoustics and noise. Lightweight and portable, they can be used as an honest base line reference source when recording and mixing in unfamiliar venues. In addition, they can be used on an airplane, in the waiting room or anywhere you can find time to work!
If you demand nothing but the best for recording, mixing or mastering, the Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Remastered Monitors provide the comfort, quality and sound that Ultimate Ears professional artists and engineers have come to expect since 1995. They combine a new proprietary design featuring three speaker balanced armature speakers. Other new technology includes a rugged low profile, low distortion cable, dual acoustically tuned sound channels and multiple passive crossover points creating the ultimate in separation, detail and clarity.
The Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Mastered Monitors stay true to the Ultimate Ears sound heritage and take advantage of the many years of in-ear technology advances that are unique to Ultimate Ears. Passive crossover technology electrically tunes and separates sound frequencies resulting in clarity and detail. The low mid and high frequencies are kept from masking or bleeding into each other. The results are defined and authentic highs, clean & natural vocals and instruments in the mid range and a visceral & powerful low end. In addition, two separate acoustically tuned sound channels keep frequencies separate and balanced until they are delivered to the ear where they blend naturally.
Like all UE Custom In-Ear Monitors, they're compatible with wireless transmission systems and portable media devices.
- Drivers: 3. Single Low, Single Mid, Single High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 25 kHz
- Impedance: 35 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 112 dB @ 1 kHz, 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: UE SuperBax Cable With IPX Connector 50"/64"/Clear
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized Carrying Case, Cleaning Tool, Jack adapter, Buffer Jack.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with Ultimate Ears directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question