The PRO27 custom hearing protector is designed for use in very high noise environments where additional protection is required in the high frequencies.
The PRO27 provides even attenuation across the low and mid frequencies ramping up quickly in the mid-high frequencies to protect the user from the most harmful frequencies.
PRO27 has been tested and certified to meet the European standard for hearing protectors, EN352-2.ACS PRO Series Earplugs comprise two important elements - Custom fit moulded plugs and sound attenuating filters.
- Weight: 3g Net | 83g Gross | Average weight will vary according to ear size
- Mould Type: Canal Mould
- Standard Colour: Clear
- Included: Instruction Leaflet, Wax Pick, Comfort Cream, Carry case
- Optional: Neck cord, Grips
- Packaging: 100mm x 55mm x 38mm
- Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturing and component failure
- Tested to conform to EU Noise at Work Standard EN352-2. Attenuation Determined by BSI Product Services (0086) UK
You can place your entire order online by completing the sections on the product page. Most importantly, we are available to answer any queries so please feel free to contact us.
Turnaround time is normally 2 weeks.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question