JH Audio JH11 (Free Ear Impressions)
You might have seen some other monitors calling themselves 11's, but the JH11's are the real deal. Tuned with a golden ear, not a tin one. Accurate and clean. Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH11 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Ideal for: Musicians looking for au audio reference IEM with extended bass on call if needed, Audiophiles.
Design Features: 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver. Each JH11 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition. Dual Low, Single Mid and Single High Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures. Each JH11 is a unique, hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears.
- Drivers: 8. Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 28 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 116dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 48"/64"
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized carrying case, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question