JH Audio JH13v2 (Free Ear Impressions)
Last year, JH Audio developed all new Balanced Armature drivers and crossover circuits that went into the Siren Series Layla and Angie IEMs. These IEMs have had unprecedented success in both the Pro and Consumer markets; in fact, the Layla is considered by many to be the finest IEM available today. It's time for that new technology to trickle down into the rest of the line.
The JH13v2 features eight all-new Balanced Armatures, Steel Tube Waveguide, and Moon Audio 4-pin connector and cable, with 10 db of adjustable bass per ear! The JH13v2 has every thing you loved about the JH13 with enhanced extension, clarity and soundstage. Sonically, the JH13v2 is nothing short of remarkable! Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH13v2 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each JH13v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition.
Ideal for: Musicians needing a wide choice of sound and dynamic range, Audiophiles.
Design Features: 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver through Triple Bore channels with freqphase Steel Tube Waveguide. All-New Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures consisting of eight drivers: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High. The JH13v2 come with Variable bass output which is adjusted from the cable; with user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0-+10db). The JH13v2 come with the Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Drivers: 8 - Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 28 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 116dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 48"/64"
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized carrying case, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question