JH Audio JH16v2 (Free Ear Impressions)
The JH16 secured it’s place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world. Now, with major upgrades, the new JH16v2 provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe. Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JHAudio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before. The JH16v2 is nothing short of stunning, with full range performance and headroom that goes on forever.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH16v2 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each JH16v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition.
Ideal for: Musicians needing a large sound stage and dynamic range with access to a lot of Bass, Audiophiles.
Design Features: 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver through triple bore channels with Freqphase Steel Tube Waveguide. Each JH16v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear moulds made just for your ears. These headphones are incredibly efficient, offering greater detail and accuracy over the competition. The JH16v2 are powered by soundrIVe technology; Quad Lows, Dual Mids and Quad Highs with variable bass output, adjustable from the cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0-+10db).
- Drivers: 12. Quad Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 118dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 48"/64"
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized carrying case, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question