JH Audio Layla Custom In Ear Monitor (Free Ear Impressions)
This all new flagship model is nothing short of stunning sonically, as well as visually. The second in the “Siren Series” line, it is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history. Recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970 on Layla and other Love songs. Layla was inspired by Clapton's unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, the wife of his friend George Harrison.
As the first reference/mastering Custom IEM from Jerry Harvey, Layla's bass response is perfectly flat when turned down and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up.
Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into a IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. This crossover circuit combined with the Freqphase waveguide and new proprietary quad drivers deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
Design Features: Utilising the Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide the JH Audio Layla 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver through triple bore with stainless steel tubing channels. Each Layla is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear moulds made just for your ears. JH Audio Layla feature; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side. Thay have Variable bass output, adjustable from the cable; allowing the user control the low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10Hz to 100 Hz.). Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH Layla offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
- Drivers: 12. Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Impedance: 20 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 4-pin cable connection, with Machined Aluminium Locking Collar
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized Carbon Fiber and Black Aluminum Carrying Case, Screw Driver used to adjust the variable bass, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question