JH Audio Roxanne (Free Ear Impressions)
Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception.
Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce their most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, their newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels. Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
Design Features: 3-Way Crossover Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver through triple bore channels. Each Roxanne is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear moulds made just for your ears. Powered by SoundrIVe technology the Roxannes feature; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side. They have Variable bass output, adjustable from the cable; allowing the user control the low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.). Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH Roxanne offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage. Each Roxanne is a unique, hand-built creation based on custom ear moulds made just for your ears.
- Drivers: 12. Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- Crossover: 3 way
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Impedance: 15 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Isolation: 26 dB
- Cable: 4-pin cable connection, with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Warranty: 1 year
Includes: Personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminium Carrying Case, Screw Driver used to adjust the variable bass, cleaning tool, comply wrap.
How to buy
1. Ear Impressions. We prefer to take your ear impressions as we work with JH Audio directly and know exactly what they want. If you cannot visit us please ask your audiologist to contact us to ensure they take the correct impression. As soon as we have your impressions we can proceed with your order. Ear impressions are free if taken by ourselves.
2. IEM Selection. Let us help you decide. With 25 years live sound experience (About Us) we will ensure you get the IEM you need.
3. Colour and Design. You choose your colour, cable length, type of case and the name you want on it.
4. Manufacture. We send your impressions to the lab. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to turnaround your Custom In Ear Monitor. As soon as we have them we will ask you to visit us to ensure the fit is perfect.
Feel free to contact us now with any queries.
Have a question?
Call: 01 905 5823
Mail: I have a question